• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop - Valentine's!

Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for January 2018. This month our theme is Valentines!  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Christy Fulk @ Create With Christy, or you may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.


I just got the Panda Party Sale-A-Bration set, and I had to use it to make my Valentine's Day card. Isn't he just adorable holding that envelope? Until March 31, you can get this stamp set free with a $50 order (before shipping & tax). I paired it with the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set, because I wanted the hearts in that set on the card. The designer paper I used is the Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper also from the Occasions Catalog. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but some of the hearts in the paper are gold metallic.


Dimensions:
  • Powder Pink:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Melon Mambo:  4" x 5-1/4" (embossed layer)
  • Calypso Coral:  2-3/4" x 2-3/4" (scallop circle)
  • Whisper White:  3" x 4" (circle & hearts)
  • Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP):  (2) 1-1/2" x 4"
  • Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack:  (2) 6" and (1) 4" (gold tinsel)
Instructions:
  1. Emboss the Melon Mambo piece by running it through the Big Shot with the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Lay the piece down so the raised stripes are facing down. Attach the DSP pieces to the center, top of the card (see picture for placement).
  2. Wrap the first 6" piece of gold tinsel around the bottom of the DSP, wrapping it at an angle. Attach the tinsel ends to the back of the Melon Mambo piece using Scotch Tape. Wrap the other 6" piece around the piece at an angle (opposite of the first), and tape the ends to the back of the Melon Mambo piece, too. Have the tinsel intersect on the left side of the card. Tie the small gold tinsel piece onto the attached pieces, over the intersection part, using a single-knot. Trim the ends.
  3. Fold the Powder Pink piece in half to form the card base (fold on left). Attach the Melon Mambo embossed piece to the card.
  4. Stamp the panda w/ envelope stamp from the Party Pandas Stamp Set onto one end of the Whisper White piece using the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad. Stamp the "love you" stamp next to the right side of the panda's head using the Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the panda/greeting out with the #5 circle die (smallest being #1) from the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. Die-cut a scallop circle out of the Calypso Coral piece using the #6 scallop die. Attach the panda circle to the center of the scallop circle, and then attach it to the card (see picture for placement).
  5. Stamp the "always" heart stamp from the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set onto the same Whisper White piece using the Powder Pink Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the "Be Mine" heart stamp onto it using the Rich Razzleberry ink pad, and stamp the "I'm Yours" heart stamp onto it using the Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut the hearts out with their coordinating dies from the Lots of Love Box Framelits. Attach first two hearts to the card with SNAIL Adhesive, and attach the Melon Mambo heart to the card using a Stampin' Dimensional (see picture for placement).
Attach everything with SNAIL Adhesive, unless stated otherwise.



Thanks for taking part in our blog hop! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Christy Fulk @ Create With Christy, so check the blog hop line up list below to see who is next on the list.





************************
Last Day to Sign-Up! Click the picture above to find out more

Get the BRAND NEW Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon from the Occasions Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in January from me! Offer ends @ midnight on January 31, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it, and to see the thank you card (with instructions) you'll get, too!
Sale-A-Bration is Here! Click on the picture above to find out all of the ways you can earn FREE stuff!
Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31, 2018.