• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Stampin' Blends Have Arrived!


I'm so excited to announce that you can now order Stampin' Up!'s artist-quality alcohol blending markers, Stampin' Blends! I've used them already, and I'm in love! I know you'll love them, too! If you'd like to see a card I've made with them CLICK HERE.

(Click on any of the pictures below to see a larger version.)


As you can see, they come in a light and dark version of 12 different Stampin' Up! Colors. There are additional Stampin' Blends products, too:


Stampin' Blends Features & Additional Information

  • Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
  • Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
  • Stampin' Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing, and they are really happy with the results.
  • Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
  • The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
  • Stampin' Blends are not refillable...but you can easily replace the colors you need by ordering individual markers.
  • Because all the Stampin’ Blends markers are sold singly—and because the marker offering will continue to grow with future publications (which means the offering will continually change)—Stampin’ Blends are not packaged as a “collection” or discounted when you purchase all of them. In fact, the initial collection item number was only created for ease of ordering—so you can avoid entering numerous item numbers to order every Stampin’ Blend currently available.
  • By packaging them as singles, you can order the exact markers you want in the quantities you want.
  • Stampin' Up! made the decision to provide a low-cost, high-quality marker that could easily and economically be replaced without having to worry about purchasing ink refills or nib replacements. And again, by offering them singly, you can purchase individual replacements, as needed.

But wait before you place your order..

BEST STAMPIN' BLENDS DEAL...THE $99 STARTER KIT!


 Add the Stampin' Blends Marker Collection ($121.50-includes all 26 colors AND the Color Lifter!) and a $3.50 item to your Starter Kit, and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING...
  • Saves you $26!
  • Also saves you $12.50 on shipping...That's a total of $38.50 in savings!
  • You'll receive the opportunity to save 20% on additional Blends & ANY Stampin' Up! product!
  • You'll get to see the New Occasions Catalog AND Sale-A-Bration Brochure before the public this month!
  • You'll get to order from the New Occasions Catalog beginning December 1 at 20% off!
  • You'll get the opportunity to pre-earn Sale-A-Bration Items beginning December 1st!
  • You have until March 31 to reach your $300 quarterly minimum to stay active! That takes you all the way through Sale-A-Bration...the biggest promotion of the Stampin' Up! year!

It's the BEST DEAL going!

I'd love to have you a part of my Christy's Friendly Stampers Family! I'm here to help you anyway I can, and that includes my soon-to-be exclusive Facebook Group for my Christy's Friendly Stampers Family! Believe me, you won't regret it!


Click on the Videos Below To See Stampin' Blends Demonstrations from Stampin' Up!




For a Limited Time...Color Happy Project Kit & Stamp Set

This Project Kit and Stamp Set are a perfect way to get started with your Stampin' Blends! They can even be purchased as a bundle at a savings of 10%!





Click the Video Below to Find Out More About the Color Me Happy Project Kit and Stamp Set