• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Reserve Your Stamparatus Today @ 2 p.m. (MT)!


I wanted to remind you all that today is the day that you can reserve your Stamparatus Stamp Placement Tool beginning today @ 2 p.m. (MT). That's 4 p.m. (ET).

Remember, there is a limited supply per reservation window. If you miss out on this window, there will be another one next month. CLICK HERE to find out more.

At 2 p.m. (MT) Today...

  • You can click on the picture below to go to my online store.
  • Sign into your Stampin' Up! customer account. If you don't have one, you'll need to set one up.
  • Click on the banner ad for the Stamparatus.
  • Fill out the reservation form (picture of it below)


Click on Picture To See Larger Version

Stamparatus Questions & Answers:

Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page of the online store which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, see the picture above.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on the online store.
Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our
warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will
then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
A: Yes.
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your
Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers above.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there? 
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability
depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
A: Yes.
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
A: Yes.
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE STAMPARATUS, AND SEE IT IN ACTION


*******************************

Get a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels FREE with a qualifying online order in November from me! Offer ends November 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click the Picture To Find Out About These Wonderful, Artist-Quality, Alcohol-Based Markers!