• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Happy New Year - Stampin' Up! Style!

All I can say is WOW! October is going to be a great month! You found that out earlier this week with the two great promos and my thank you gift. 😁


October is the first month of a new Stampin' Up! year for demonstrators, and that means a new incentive trip to work towards! I'm participating in a demo training to help me build my business, and get enough points to earn this year's trip which is to....the Greek Isles! The trip actually won't happen until 2019, but this is the year we work towards earning it. I'm so excited about all of the things I'm learning and planning to do with my business! Things I"ve got in the works are a VIP Facebook Group for my customers, a Facebook Group for my downline group, Christy's Friendly Stampers, videos, and more! I've also accepted a challenge to write a post EVERY DAY of October, so you'll be hearing a lot from me!

Want to join me in the fun? I'd love to have you join my Christy's Friendly Stampers family! October is a great month to join, too! Here's why:

  • If you join by October 10, you can get more bang for your buck by picking out items that are 15% off for your starter kit (click the World Card Making Day picture below to find out about this sale). A Starter Kit is $99 (shipping is free), and you pick out up to $125 in Stampin' Up! Merchandise of your choice. CLICK HERE to find out more.
  • When you sign-up by October 15, you can order a new product that we've all been waiting for! Stampin' Up! has come out with new alcohol-based markers again, and they're called Stampin' Blends! We don't know when they'll be available to customers yet, but demonstrators can purchase them until October 15. People signing up by October 15 will be able to choose these markers in their starter kit, if they like!
  • When you sign-up in October, you have until March 30 to reach your first $300 quarterly minimum! The first quarter of our year started Oct 1, and the first quarter that a new demonstrator signs up in is waived. They don't have to meet their first $300 minimum until the end of the next quarter! Anything new demonstrators order in their waived quarter will go towards the $300 minimum, too! That's almost a full 6 months to reach your first $300 minimum! 
  • January through March brings us Sale-A-Bration (SAB)! It's a perfect time to get your business started and running, because sales are generally higher during SAB. Everyone wants their free SAB item! It's one of the big highlights of the Stampin' Up! year!

There are so many more great benefits to becoming a demonstrator, and I'll cover them in the near future! I'll be here to help you, too! I'd love for you to join my Christy's Friendly Stampers family! Contact me at christyfulk@att.net if you have any questions.

Come back tomorrow, and I'll have a card for you!

**********************************



Get the New Foil Snowflakes from the Holiday Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in October from me! Offer ends October 31, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!

Click on Picture to Find Out More
Click on Picture to Find Out More
Click on Picture to Find Out More