• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Paisleys & Posies


I hope you're all have a wonderful start to your Labor Day weekend! Well, it's time for another Short & Sweet Saturday card. I CASEd this one from on I saw Connie Collins. I changed it a little bit to make it a little quicker to make. I LOVE the dots she added, but that would have made the card take longer to make. I also used Sahara Sand & Night of Navy, instead of Crumb Cake & Basic Black.


Dimensions:
  • ​Sahara Sand:  4-1/4" x 11" (card base) & 4-1/4" x 4-1/8" (stamped layer)
  • Night of Navy:  4-1/4" x 4-1/4" (stamped layer mat)
  • Copper Foil:  1-1/2" x 2" (die-cut)
  • Night of Navy 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon:  6" & 4"
Instructions:
  1. Fold the large Sahara Sand piece in half to form a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base. The fold should be on the top. Stamp the "Thankful..." stamp from the Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set onto the bottom, right corner of the card base using the Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad. Set aside.
  2. Stamp the largest paisley stamp, pointed, circular stamp, largest scallop circular stamp, half-scallop circle stamp, small leaf stamp, & small flower stamp all over the smaller Sahara Sand piece using the Night of Navy ink pad. See picture for placement. Attach the stamped piece across the center of the Night of Navy piece.
  3. Wrap the 6" piece of Night of Navy 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon across the bottom of the stamped piece, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Night of Navy mat using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the piece to the top of the card base (see picture). Tie the 4" ribbon piece onto the left side of the attached ribbon using a single knot. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.
  4. Die-cut the ornate leaf die from the Paisley Framelits Dies out of the Copper Foil piece. Put SNAIL Adhesive across the top, back of the die-cut only, and attach the top under the knotted ribbon piece. Attach small pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels onto the center of all of the small flowers and a couple of the large paisleys.

*********************

Get the New Vintage Crochet Trim from the Holiday Catalog FREE with a qualifying online order in September from me! Offer ends September 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click on the picture to find out more