• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Daisy Delight Birthday Card


I'm so glad the Daisy Punch is back! I have so much fun using this bundle! I decided to use it to make another Short & Sweet Saturday card. I also used the card sketch that I made for Craft Project Central this month. If you play along with this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #74 (CPC74), you could WIN A FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to Craft Project Central! Click the link above to find out how to enter! I hope you join in on the fun! Your chances of winning are very good, because the CPC designers that submit cards count towards the 10, but we don't get put into the drawing. 😁 The last day to submit a card is August 31, 2017.


Dimensions:
  • Old Olive:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Early Espresso: 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" (embossed layer mat) & scraps
  • Crushed Curry:  6" x 2-3/4" (daisy)
  • Crumb Cake:  3-1/2" x 1" (greeting banner)
  • Very Vanilla:  4-1/2" x 3-1/4" (embossed layer)

Instructions:
  1. Stamp the daisy stamp from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set two times onto the Crushed Curry piece using the Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad. Punch the daisies out with the Daisy Punch.Put a couple Mini Glue Dots onto the back of one of the daisies' center, and attach it to the other daisy, staggering the petals. Stamp the detailed flower center stamp onto a scrap piece of Early Espresso Cardstock using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Punch it out with the 1/2" Circle Punch. Attach the flower center to the daisy's center using a Mini Glue Dot.
  2. Stamp the long stem with leaves stamp onto the bottom left corner of the Very Vanilla piece using the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. The bottom of the stem should line-up with the edge of that corner, and go up diagonally. Stamp the small outline daisy stamp onto the top of the stem using the Early Espresso ink pad. Stamp the bold stamp that goes with the small daisy outline on top of the small daisy using the Crushed Curry ink pad.
  3. Lay the daisy onto the bottom, left corner of the Very Vanilla piece, without attaching. Ink the leaf outline stamp with the Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. Figure out where to stamp it above the daisy. Remove the daisy, and stamp. Repeat this step two more times to stamp the two leaves to the right of the daisy. Then, stamp the inside of the three leaves by inking the bold leaf stamp with the Old Olive ink pad, stamp onto a scrap piece of paper, and then stamp it inside the leaf outline (see picture)
  4. With the Stampin' Up! logo facing up, lay the stamped Very Vanilla piece into the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder stamp side down. Run it through the Big Shot. This will make the stamped side be de-bossed. Attach the piece to the Early Espresso piece. Fold the Old Olive piece in half to make the card base, and then attach the the embossed/Early Espresso piece to the center of the card base. Attach the daisy to the card using a couple Mini Glue Dots. Optional:  Fold the flower petals up a little bit.
  5. Punch the right end of the Crumb Cake piece with the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the "Happy Birthday" stamp from the Special Celebrations Stamp Set onto the right side of the banner using the Early Espresso ink pad. Attach the banner to the top, left of the card (see picture).




*********************

Get the Holly Textured Impressions Folder FREE with a qualifying order in August from me! Offer ends August 30, 2017. Click on the picture to find out how you can get it!
Click on the picture to find out more