• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Retiring Stamp Set - Build a Birthday


Happy Friday, everyone! Today's card features a fun retiring stamp set, Build a Birthday. I love this stamp set, and will miss it! I love having the choice of making a birthday cake or candles. The three patterned, rectangle stamps look like washi tape, too! I also used the retiring designer series paper and coordinating designer washi tape from the Occasions Catalog. They're both called Party Animal. The last two retiring products I used are the Bow Paper Clips and the Hello You Thinlits Dies.

This card is going to be made at my Fond Farewell Stamp Camp next week. Since it's a card that will be made at one of my stamp camps, I won't be sharing the instructions for it. I will share the dimensions, though. 😊

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE RETIRING LIST



Dimensions:
  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Whisper White Cardstock: 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" (#5 circle die)
  • Crushed Curry:  4-1/4" x 2" ("happy" die-cut)
  • Party Animal DSP:  4-1/4" x 1-1/2" (multi-color birthday candle paper)
  • Party Animal Washi Tape:   (2) 4-1/4" - (2 washi tapes on card base)
  • Party Animal Washi Tape:  (1) 6" - (washi tape along the bottom of the top card layer)
  • Party Animal Washi Tape:  (1) 2" - (washi tape banner in upper left corner of top layer)