• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Tasty Trucks Camp Card


Here's the last card that will be made at my Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp next week. This card features the super cute Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp set, Tasty Trucks. There are a few other items to add to the little window in the truck, too. So cute and fun to play with! I colored it in with our new Watercolor Pencils, too. I LOVE them!


Dimensions:
  • Melon Mambo:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Bermuda Bay:  5-1/4" x 4" (embossed layer)
  • Pumpkin Pie:  3-1/4" x 2-1/2" (main image mat)
  • Whisper White:  3" x 2-1/4" (main image)
  • Melon Mambo:  3" x 1/2" (greeting)
  • Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper (DSP):  2" x 4"
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Melon Mambo card base piece in half. Emboss the Bermuda Bay piece using the Sparkle Textured Impression Embossing Folder. Attach the DSP piece to the left side of the embossed piece, and then attach the whole thing to the card base.
  2. Stamp the truck stamp from the Tasty Trucks Stamp Set onto the center of the Whisper White piece using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Stamp the cupcake stamp three times across the large truck window using the same ink pad.
  3. Color the image using Watercolor Pencils and then brushing over the pencil coloring with a Blender Pen to smooth out the lines. You don't need to color the areas in the image completely with the Watercolor Pencils. The Blender Pen will spread the color out. I used the following pencils:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red, and Chocolate Chip.
  4. Once the coloring is finished, attach the piece to the Pumpkin Pie piece. Then, attach it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals (see picture for placement).
  5. Stamp the "You're the sweetest" stamp onto the small Melon Mambo piece using the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad. Trim the right end of the piece at an angle (see picture). Attach it underneath the stamped image, and to the right of the DSP. Attach a Pumpkin Pie enamel heart from the Brights Enamel Shapes.