• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Short & Sweet Saturday - Beautiful You


Yes, I'm starting my Short & Sweet Saturday cards again! I hate that I haven't been able to do these for awhile. This card was CASEd from a card that Melanie Sicker made. As you can see, I did change a few things, but only a few.

I used Stampin' Up!'s Watercolor Pencils, but I hate to say, they are unavailable to order right now. 😢 They have been so popular that Stampin' Up! has sold out! They have more coming in, and once they fulfill the backorders, and have some back in stock, they'll become available again. I'll keep you updated!


Dimensions:
  • Crumb Cake:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Island Indigo:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack:  3-3/4" x 5"
  • Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin Ribbon:  6" and 4"
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Crumb Cake piece in half to form the card base.
  2. Stamp the smallest brushstroke stamp from the Beautiful You Stamp Set onto the bottom, left of the DSP layer using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.
  3. Stamp the lady with umbrella stamp on top of the brushstroke using the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad.
  4. Watercolor the image using a Blender Pen and the following Watercolor Pencils - Bermuda Bay (dress, shoes, and umbrella), Early Espresso (hair and legs), & Calypso Coral (legs).
  5. Stamp the greeting stamp onto the top, right corner of the DSP using the Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad.
  6. Attach the DSP layer to the Island Indigo base layer piece.
  7. Wrap the 6" piece of ribbon around the piece, just below the greeting, and attach the ribbon ends to the back of the Island Indigo layer using SNAIL Adhesive. Then, attach the whole thing to the center of the card base.
  8. Tie the 4" piece of ribbon onto the left side of the attached ribbon using a single knot.
Tips:
  • The DSP design used in the Serene Scenery DSP Stack is the Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, & Island Indigo brush stroke paper. Make sure the Crumb Cake color is on the bottom.
  • When using the watercolor pencils, first color the image in with the pencils, and then go over it with a Blender Pen to get the watercolor-look. First, color the places that should be darker with the Watercolor Pencils, and then pull the color from them with the Blender Pen to fill the spaces in completely. If it lightens up too much, add more Watercolor Pencil, and then blend it in with the Blender Pen.
  • When watercoloring her legs, first color them with the Calypso Coral pencil, and then lightly color a little Early Espresso pencil on top. Then, blend the colors together with a Blender Pen.