• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Hey, Chick Stamp Camp Card


Today's card is another card that will be made at my Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Stamp Camp next week. I used the cute SAB stamp set, Hey, Chick. You can get this stamp set by placing a $50 order (before shipping & tax) by March 31, and pick it out as your free SAB item. I CASEd this one from one that Michele Jutrisa made. I love her card, and just had to make one, too!


Dimensions:

  • Real Red:  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (card base)
  • Early Espresso:  4" x 5-1/4" (base layer)
  • Crumb Cake - 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" (stamped layer)
  • Real Red:  3" x 4" (scallop oval)
  • Early Espresso:  2-3/4" x 3-3/4" (brown oval)
  • Whisper White:  2-1/2" x 3-1/2" (white oval)
  • Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack:  5" and 4" (Real Red ribbon)
Instructions:
  1. Fold the Real Red card base piece in half. Attach the Early Espresso base layer to the top of the card front.
  2. Stamp all three chicken stamps from the Hey, Chick Stamp Set all over the Crumb Cake layer using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Wrap the 5" Real Red ribbon from the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack around the lower part of the Crumb Cake piece, and attach the ribbon ends to the back with SNAIL Adhesive. Attach the Crumb Cake layer to the center of the Early Espresso layer. Tie the 4" piece of Real Red ribbon to the left side of the attached ribbon using a single knot.
  3. Die-cut the smaller Real Red piece with the largest scallop oval die in the Layering Ovals Framelits. Die- cut the smaller Early Espresso piece with the second largest oval die. Attach it to the center of the Real Red scallop oval.
  4. Stamp the chicken looking back stamp onto the middle of the Whisper White piece using the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the "hey, chick" stamp below the chicken using the same ink pad.
  5. Color the chicken in by brushing a Blender Pen across the stamped image. This will make the ink bleed, and color it in so it looks light brown. Color the feathers on the head with a Blender Pen and a Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad. Color the beak and feet with the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. Then, color little spots all over the chicken's feathers to make it shine (it's hard to see it glitter from the pictures, but it sure does in person 😊)
  6. Die-cut the chicken out with the third largest oval die. Attach it to the center of the Early Espresso oval. Then, attach it all to the bottom, right of the card using the Stampin' Dimensionals.