• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Cool Treats CPC67 Card


This is the first card I've made with this wonderful Cool Treats Bundle! It's so much fun! I used this month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch #67 at Craft Project Central. If you play along with this card sketch, you could win a free month subscription to Craft Project Central! Click Here to find out how!

As you can see, I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits on this card. I have GREAT NEWS about these dies. They'll be available to order again VERY SOON! Stay tuned! 😊


Dimensions:
  • Pear Pizzazz:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (card base)
  • Crumb Cake:  5-1/4" x 4" (base layer)
  • Pool Party:  5" x 1-3/4" (bottom layer)
  • Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP:  5-1/4" x 2" (circles paper)
  • Watermelon Wonder:  3-3/4" x 2-3/4" (scallop oval)
  • Whisper White:  5" x 3" (stitched oval and ice cream cone)
Card Instructions:
  1. Fold the Pear Pizzazz card base piece in half. Attach the Crumb Cake base layer to the top of the card base.
  2. Attach the Pool Party bottom layer piece to the bottom of the card, making sure the Crumb Cake mat is the same width on the sides and the bottom.
  3. Sponge ink from the Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad all over the Designer Series Paper (DSP) piece. Once it's completely covered, wipe the embossed circles with a tissue to remove any excess ink.
  4. Put the popsicle tape from the Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape across the bottom of the DSP piece. Attach the whole thing to the top of the card, making sure the Crumb Cake mat is the same width on the sides and the top. The sides of the Pool Party piece and the DSP piece should also line up.
  5. Die-cut the Watermelon Wonder piece with the largest scallop oval die from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. Die-cut the left side of the Whisper White piece with the largest oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
  6. Stamp the "You're" stamp from the Cool Treats Stamp Set on the left side of the Whisper White oval  using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the "Sweet" stamp underneath "You're" using the Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad.
  7. Stamp the tall, soft-serve ice cream base stamp onto the remaining Whisper White piece using the Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the coordinating swirls stamp on top of the ice cream using the Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad. Stamp the waffle cone stamp onto the same Whisper White piece using the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad. Die-cut these two images with their coordinating dies from the Frozen Treats Framelits Dies.
  8. Attach the ice cream and cone to the right side of the white oval. Attach this oval to the Watermelon Wonder scallop oval.
  9. Attach a few Sprinkles Embellishments on top of the ice cream using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Tip:  I put a little dot of glue where I want a sprinkle to go. Then, I lay the sprinkle onto the glue, and press the sprinkle down with the glue bottle lid to secure it. If you use your finger, the sprinkle tends to stick to your finger...it doesn't stick the lid. 😊
  10. Attach the whole thing to the right, center of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.