• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

CPC Subscription Winner and Another Card

First off, it's time to announce the winner of the free Craft Project Central June subscription.  The name I drew is:
 

Barbara B.! 

 
Barbara, I hope you see this, because I have no way to contact you.  If I don't hear back from you by Monday morning (June 24), I'll have to draw another name.  You can email me by clicking the "Email Me" icon in the right column of this blog.
 
I've got a card to share with you, too.  I didn't realize that I hadn't posted this one yet.  It's a card that was made at my Fun & Cute Stamp Camp at the beginning of this month.  This is a super quick and easy card to make.
 
The first thing I did was stamp the four different hexagon stamps shown in the picture from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set (p. 125) twice each.  I used Gumball Green ink on the striped hexagon, Pool Party on the polka-dot hexagon, Island Indigo on the gingham hexagon, and Smoky Slate on the linen-type hexagon.  Punch all eight of them out with the Hexagon Punch (p. 180).  You can buy the stamp set and the punch together as a bundle, and save 15%!  The bundle is on p. 125. 
 
I cut one of the Island Indigo and one of the Smoky Slate hexagons in half.  Then, I attached them onto the bottom half of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock as shown.  Make sure to leave a little space between each hexagon.  The half-hexagons go along the bottom and top rows as shown.  Once they're all attached, trim off the pieces that are hanging off of the Whisper White card stock.
 
Emboss a 4" x 2-3/4" piece of Island Indigo card stock by running it through the Big Shot (p. 184) with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder (p. 191).  Then, attach it to the top of the Whisper White layer.  Wrap a 6" piece of Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (p. 173), and attach the ribbon ends onto the back with SNAIL adhesive (p. 174).  Then, attach it all to the Pool Party card base (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece folded in half).
 
Stamp the greeting from the Label Love stamp set (p. 33) onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock in Gumball Green ink.  I punched it out with the Artisan Label Punch (p. 181).  You can also buy this stamp set and punch together as a bundle and save 15%!  This bundle is on p. 32.  Punch out another label with the Artisan Label Punch from a scrap piece of Gumball Green card stock.  Cut the label in half from side to side, and attach one piece to the top and the other to the bottom of the back of the greeting label.  Make sure both pieces show from the front.  Attach the whole thing to the right of the card (over the ribbon) with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 175).
 
 
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler and Label Love sets

Ink:  Pool Party, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, and Smoky Slate Classic pads

Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, and Whisper White card stock

Accessories:  Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, Artisan Label punch, Hexagon punch, Gumball Green 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, SNAIL Adhesive, and Stampin' Dimensionals



 
 

Comments

Post a Comment