• 1
    Card Ideas
    Need some card inspiration? Here are the cards I've made over the years.
    See My Cards
  • 2
    3-D Projects
    Want to make a 3-D Project? I've made treat bags, boxes, home decor, and more!
    See My 3-D Projects
  • 3
    My Videos
    Do you like video tutorials? I've got some, and I hope you enjoy them!
    See My Videos
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Christy Fulk, and I'm so glad you're here! I love sharing my papercraft creations with you, and teaching you how to be creative yourself! I hope I can teach you some new, fun stuff while you're here. We'll have a lot of fun!
Earn Free Stuff When You Order From Me!
Learn How

My Latest Stampin' Up! Cards

My Latest Blog Posts

Mojo Monday Christmas Card

Happy Monday, everyone!  I haven't been able to participate in the MojoMonday sketch for quite awhile, and I finally had time today.  This card was made using the sketch that came out today, MOJO 254.

Almost everything I used on this card came from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  I used the Watercolor Winter stamp set (p. 14) and the Greetings of the Season (p. 8).  I really like both of these sets.  I really like poinsettias and holly berries, and the Watercolor Winter set has both!  I also used the new Lacy Brocade Impressions Folder (p. 6) on the new Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock.  This card stock is sandable card stock.  After embossing it, I sanded it with the new Stampin' Sanding System (p. 6) and wiped the sanded debris off of it with the Core'dinations Dust Buddy (p. 6).  The Dust Buddy works great!  It picked up every single piece of sanded debris.  None of it was left behind!

I also used the new Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon (p. 4) and a Round Designer Ribbon Slide (p. 31).  After threading the tulle through the ribbon slide, I attached each end of the tulle to the back of the Early Espresso piece.  The designer paper I used is also new, and it's called Festival of Prints DSP Pack (p. 20).

I used three items from the big annual catalog.  The poinsettia is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals (p. 177), and the leaves were made with the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (p. 185).  The three brads on the bottom, left corner are 3/16" Metallic Brads (p. 174).  I used the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (p. 181) to get the brads in a straight line.  I poked the holes using the new Paper-Piercing Tool (p. 181) and the Stampin' Pierce Mat (p. 181), and then I inserted the brads.


Stamps:  Watercolor Winter & Greetings of the Season sets

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso Classic ink pads; Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, and More Mustard Stampin' Write markers

Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, and Very Vanilla card stock; Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock; Festival of Prints DSP pack

Accessories:  Big Shot die-cutting machine, Lacy Brocade Impressions folder, Round Designer ribbon slides, Stampin' Sanding System, Core'dinations Dust Buddy, Blossom Petals builder punch, 1-3/8" Square punch, 3/16" Metallic brads, Paper-Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Snips, & Stampin' Dimensionals


Great news!  I have one free August subscription that I can give away, and one lucky person can win it!  Comment on any or all posts dated August 12 - 19th and get your name put into the hat.  You'll get your name put into the hat for each comment you make (a limit of one comment per post).  So, keep coming back to my blog for the next week and comment.  The more comments, the better your chances at winning!  I'll draw the winner on Monday, August 20th and announce the winner that day.  Good Luck!
 








Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful card! Love the colors and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this card!It's so elegant and not too plain...JUST MY STYLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous card! I love the embossed and sanded background. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the rich Christmas colors. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas Card Christy. I love your blog backgrounds and buttons and things too, did you have them specially made or did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone! Vicki, I did them myself with MDS. I don't know anything about HTML, but I did find a site that shows you how to do different things to a blogger blog (backgrounds, three-column, etc). The link is http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/04/complete-list-of-blogger-tutorials.html#customize

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment